Thursday, June 11, 2015

Rise Up Rise Up Schrodingers Cat

Schrodingers Cat - Mitro
Rise up rise up oh mighty ones
and let us see your souls
for what is still inside you
is only left for fools
take up the stuff
take up the leaves
and let me go away
away away to beauty land
to play another day
rise up rise up
oh loyal friend
and let me soothe your soul                
for you are such a treasure
with you what need of gold
take me to the mountains
let me roam the plains
for tomorrow is forgotten
when we know of names
 rise up rise up oh mighty ones
and I'll let you take the charge
of balancing and golden rings
and things I know not of
-Mitro

Featured Post

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro Careening down the middle the road the car looked like it was drunk I've never seen a drunk car but there...