Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Miss Confidence and Three Om's of Creation

Miss Confidence and The Three Om's - Mitro
I walk to the post office
it's a beautiful summer day
an egret stands by the  side of the road then flies off in his heart shaped beauty
he does not want to stay
it's the kind of day the Notherner's say, ah what a beautiful day
but I am in Florida and it's just a typical day
I scan the address on the envelopes
five in total tick tick tick
like a time bomb will they do the trick
can I summon people who do not want to be summoned
but this is a effort last ditch
a chance to see for myself if I have judged everyone too harshly
my brother is ill I do know that
and my sister is mean I know that
and my other brother is selfish
and what am I
self centered self absorbed
we never really see our own flaws so we must look deeply for them
like the crab says we all have our own issues and
the lady at the post office is kind
she wears a blue uniform and a big broad smile
her teeth gleam whitely and I wonder how they came to be so, well white
she assures me the the letters will arrive on Wednesday
Wednesday is the following night
the minutes will tickle by slowly until I know letters will be in 5 different hands
then all hell will break lose and the telephone wires will sizzle and crack
each filled with outrageous demands

Featured Post

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro Careening down the middle the road the car looked like it was drunk I've never seen a drunk car but there...