Friday, June 12, 2015

Independence For Billy Boy

Independence for Billy Boy - Mitro

We started the journey at midnight
battling straight on right through the night
a colossal effort at freedom
figuring out
this is wrong this is right
I know that I am creative
I know what I think
that I am                               
but can anyone tell me 
please edify                                                         
did I hear the mew of a lamb
a lamb that mews in the face of the danger
the danger that comes from within
when every one fears they don't matter
when in fact everyone most certainly can
if they turn their face from such darkness
and give in and revolve to the light
then the world will turn much brighter
and the planet will blaze with the light
-Mitro


Featured Post

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro Careening down the middle the road the car looked like it was drunk I've never seen a drunk car but there...