Saturday, September 12, 2020

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro

Careening down the middle the road
the car looked like it was drunk
I've never seen a drunk car but there I was face to face with one
the car churned up little windmills of grit and dirt as it sped on it's merry way
back and forth and over the lines
it made me quite dizzy to look
reminding me of a mad Bea I reached for my iPhone to record it
I shall call it voyage of a bumble bee
it cut into the cluster of lilies on the side of the road
it spit out chunks of grass foolish enough to get in it's way
a pretty color of red it was quite a sporty looking car
it did not seem to be the kind of fellow to let the booze get to him so intensely
but intensely it was got
no sense of seemliness or order here
a crack of thunder and a bolt of lightning
and all was in order
and the car went merrily on it's way
-Mitro

Featured Post

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro Careening down the middle the road the car looked like it was drunk I've never seen a drunk car but there...