Saturday, June 13, 2015

Kitten With a Blue Scarf on the Road to Nirvana

Kitten With a Blue Scarf on the Road to Nirvana - Mitro
The circle of fruit fell from the tree
to the brilliant grass below
it rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled
until it hit the sea
clever idea pops in his head
I'd like to be a fish
and sail across the salty brine
to see what I am worth
so it floated and swam
and dived and submerged
until it had it's fill
then announced
I know whats next
I'd like to be a bird
so it took to flight and moved the air
and traveled the universe
until it occurred
that there was more
and decided to cover the earth
and go into each and every part
of every single thing
and said aha this is what Buddha sought
now I am everything
- Mitro

Featured Post

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro Careening down the middle the road the car looked like it was drunk I've never seen a drunk car but there...