Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dichotomy Degree Connection Cold and Hot

Dichotomy - Mitro
Connection degree cold
speak of things of sight
I wonder how I can let it go
and let you leave
with crystal tears that turn to water
and warm embrace that turns to ice
it's time for me to go
so I go and think
and thought
this is the end
how do I know
and if  I do
does it matter

Hot balmy breezes
blow in from the ocean
I'm so happy to be here with you
time floats on a bubble of happiness
and blesses our connection
with brilliant birds that fly into our hair
and turtles that break the water
to see us together
and the two we are as one
-Mitro


                                                                                  





Featured Post

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro Careening down the middle the road the car looked like it was drunk I've never seen a drunk car but there...