Monday, August 8, 2016

Story of Forever Monday Morning

We walked into the room
and felt the tension immediately
an unearthly sense of doom
I put the package of beautiful cupcakes on the table
I had no taste for them anymore
in fact I felt like running out the door
but something suddenly transfixed me
I heard a tinny laugh
and heard the chair legs scrapping across the wood floor
it wasn't anything someone in my position could ignore
all of a sudden lights flashed on
and the room seemed to spin
drat it was the darn fuques again
I paced the distance between the door and me
enough to dive and run
but was I fast enough to outrun a gun
but you fool
the guns in your head
it's only Monday morning
a time you've come to dread 
-Mitro

Featured Post

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro Careening down the middle the road the car looked like it was drunk I've never seen a drunk car but there...