Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stephen Hawkins 2015 The Theory of Everything

A sinking feeling is nothing more than an excuse to misbehave
on the road to empowerment it leads you on a divergent pathway
I long for the days of freedom
and pay homage to the gods in control of them
2 more times and it will be later
2 days later
I want to start feeding now
No more time to let others hurt
I must be the strong one
I have the answer and I am not using it
Why?
Came to me I was thinking of the poem rise up
when I arose 
Let us see your souls
I can do anything I want and this is so important
I no longer want to keep it at bay like Baywood
Life is too big to act small
Stephen Hawkins 2015 The Theory of Everything

Featured Post

Red Car

Red Car Red Car - Mitro Careening down the middle the road the car looked like it was drunk I've never seen a drunk car but there...